Monday, June 12, 2023

Collecting Resources

I found a few interesting resources through work. I was encouraged to talk to the insurance’s Care Coordinator, who referred me to a Health Coach and Dietician. Definition of Care Coordinator: person hired to get after people who have chronic conditions that cost the company more money than they would like. While I do have chronic issues, I don’t think I cost them too much money. I mainly have some prescriptions, dental visits, and annual wellness crud. At any rate, the CC hooked me up with a health coach and dietician. The Health Coach said they would suggest some exercises (which I am welcome to reject) and a plan to progress. The Dietician, but they want to talk for an hour during the workday. My department policy is to give at least two weeks notice for any appointments, even f there are plenty of people still working and you make up the time. So that will have to wait. Interesting possible resources lined up that I don’t have to pay for.

No comments: