Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Pen Review: Schneider slider

Schneider slider. Come on, isn’t that at least a fun pen to say? Another ballpoint that deserves positive mention on my list. Speaking of “lists” I did come up with a total number of working pens and refills (separately) in my possession, but I’m not sure it’s anything to brag about. And my pen population is still very fluid. I have about 4 that are almost dead, and while that’s no excuse, I did pick up 6 at the bookstore when I attended my husband’s recent graduation out of town. They were pens I could test out first, and the Schneiders just aren’t available in person where I live. So I’ve had a couple in the past, but took the opportunity to pick up a couple more on this occasion. Schneiders are another ballpoint pen that are relatively smooth, and excel especially on cheaper paper, as far as I’m concerned. I think I recall seeing a claim that they last a long time, too. Perhaps by the nature of ballpoint ink, maybe they all last relatively longer than gel and other liquid inks. I may need to read up on that.

No comments: