Monday, May 30, 2022

Pen Review: Master’s Touch Premium Gel Pen Set

Got these from Hobby Lobby. I think this is their store brand. I tried the glitter and metallic pen sets. Both had 12 pens for $10, (unless there is a sale or coupon). Glitter set: I am not sure what is up with the need for so much yellow lately. I noticed ou of 12 colors, they had two different yellows. I saw another 10-color yet with two yellows, so I wonder if this is a current trend or demand. Whatever makes people happy. Bold smooth lines with lots of silvery sparkle. They seem good brand, when new, anyway. Pen body is narrow and the same size all the way down, in case you happen to like a sleek or uniform look. The caps don’t fit on tight and they tend to rattle when you write. Metallic set: These initially worked, but then a less than a month after purcahse, with only a couple of uses, they started skipping and reminding me of Color Technik. Sad. Not sure what it is about these things that make them cop out so quickly. Is it the brand quality? Do special inks like glitter and metallic tend to have more issues? I wonder if I should put dates on all my pens and note the "expiration" shelf life when they die without running out of ink. So far the glitter are still working, but it makes me wonder how long they will.

No comments: