Saturday, July 27, 2024

Week 2 Trial & Error

Started looking for more shoulder/upper arm exercises on youtube. I try to only go with ones that are from doctors or physical therapists. Even then, I’m only going to try what I feel comfortable with.

Which exercises to try? Is it impingement? Rotator cuff? Tendonitis? Capsulitis? I decided to conduct an internet search to see if I could narrow down if anything sounded familiar. Yes, big mistake. Soooooo many nasty sounding things it could be. Bursitis, arthritis, adhesive capsulitis. Muscle pull, tear, or fracture (I didn’t know muscles could fracture?). Calcium deposits, tendon rupture, acromioclavicular separation, Distal Clavicle Osteolysis. Need I go on? I decided to stick with more basic search words (shoulder, biceps and triceps) and go from there. I know biceps are on the front of the arm, triceps on the back. Uhm, what’s on the sides?

No comments: