Saturday, March 19, 2022

Pen Count Started

The great pen gathering has begun. I am counting refills separately. I am not including sourvineeer or novelty pens unless they work and I would use them to write (not just used for decoration, eye candy). I am not including pens I demoted and bequeathed to my spouse. I am not counting markers, highlighters, or pencils. I am not including pens in my "infirmary" where they don't work well but I haven't given up on them yet. I will include pens I personally own and brought to work because I don't like company provided and my standards are too high. I have personal work pens at both my home and office work stations.

Guesses, anyone? (Rift?) My spouse and I have cast our estimates.

The biggest challenge will be to simply count and not re-organize as I go (otherwise this will take forever, and if I change my mind what sub-storage to put them in the count count be off).

Intervention plans? Do Anon groups apply to pens? I already read an article that said anyone who favors Diet Coke is clearly an addict. Sadly, I did not protest. The question is how many addictions do I have. Which brings up a whole different mess of questions not to be addressed here at this time (if one attempts to reign in one addiction, how do you not displace the addictive tendancy elsewhere?).

No comments: